Monday, February 2, 2015

um....yeah!

I was able to read through most of the emails everyone sent but we have half the time we had last time.  I can't believe its only been a few days.  I'm on here at the MTC a total of 12 days.  Intense, right?  My teachers Brother Armstong and Sister Kapeli are amazing.  We have a massive zone including 70something people.  More Elders than Sisters.  We are broken down into districts.  My district's name is Alma and we have 8 people in there. 
 
My stomach has gotten bigger and I need to exercise more.  If you could send little exercises that I can do in the room or during breaks that would be appreciated.  I would also be very grateful if you could add my health into your prayers.  My allergies (i'm praying that is all this is) have intensified.  My head, eyes swollen, can't hear outta both ears, my stomach, i'm congested, and my throat.  All bothering me.  Sis gibson, our president's wife, has given me loads of different kinds of meds over the past few days and none have helped so we are going to visit a doctor today.
 
We have learned a lot and I hope to be able to write more next week but I must go.  One thing that I wanna encourage you to do is to always have Faith in God.  He's always there.
 
Love you!!

No comments: